We will collect personal identification information such as name, email address, telephone and comments/problems. The user has the right to not share this information, except that it may prevent the user from accessing some site related information.
We may collect information related to the device such as operating system, internet connection, technical information etc.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:– Name and job title, contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Information related to patient complaints (such as area to be treated, which part of body is the problem etc)
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:– To improve customer service information
– Send you emails in order to respond to your queries
– To obtain feedback in order to improve our website
– Internal record keeping
– We may use the information to improve our products and services
Protecting your information
We use security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destructions of information we hold. We encrypt many of our services using SSL. We regularly carry out scans and necessary maintenance required.
All the information with regard to the treatments and services has been sourced from various educational medium. However, in any case users are not advised to indulge in self-medication and should take at all times the guidance of licensed medical practitioner.
Mulekar Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September, 2013.